Saturday, July 7, 2012


Fresh Start


I'm going to try and start blogging again.  This will mainly be film and visual related, and a good reason is to try and keep up with the class I'm helping out with as a TA.  312 Advanced Videography.  I took this class in the fall of 2010 with little to no experience compared to what I have now so it should be fun doing it all over again.  Here's to a fresh blog start . . .

10 Things I love to do:

1.)  Spend time with Family and Friends



Sister and Girlfriend

2.)  Create Videos

My Vimeo Account






3.)  Take Pictures

My Flickr Account





4.)  Edit 
with Final Cut, After Effects, Photoshop, Avid (soon hopefully)

5.)  Browse and read film related articles

IMDb  NoFilmSchool  DPS (Digital Photography School) IndieWire.com  B&H Gear Page


6.)  Attempt to be healthy








7.)  Explore the Outdoors
















8.)  Travel

Intrepid Travel

9.)  Watch Movies



10.)  BE CREATIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment